I have minecraft 1.8, 1.8.1 and 1.8.3 and forge on my computer. we have installed mods for 1.8.1, but my son (8) wants to make a hot air balloon that flies, and I can only find a mod for this (or can he build one without a mod?) in 1.8.1, but forge won't work with 1.8.1. How do I get the mods to install for the 1.8.1 versions? is there something different from forge to use?
Games : How can I run mods with 1.8.1
at
1:41 AM
Labels:
1.8.1 and 1.8.3 and forge on my computer. we have installed mods for 1.8.1,
and I can only find a mod for this (or can he build one without a mod?) in 1.8.1,
but forge wont work with 1.8.1. How do I get the mods to install for t,
but my son (8) wants to make a hot air balloon that flies,
How can I run mods with 1.8.1 I have minecraft 1.8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment