Games : Using Higan on Ubuntu

i'm new to linux so i'm having some problems. I installed higan emulator (I'm running a virtual machine with ubuntu 14.10 in a windows 8 notebook) to play some SNES games but at launch it said i had some problem with OpenGL 3.2 and it asked me to change in Settings->Advanced Options. The problem is that higan only gives me a black screen and a library screen. So how am i supposed to access settings? (there is no button, no nothing) Searching in internet i found the Settings.bml file (~/.config/higan folder) and changed the "Driver: OpenGL" space to "Driver: SDL" and i could run the game just fine. But now I need to map my USB controller to play the game. There is a input.bml file but i don't know what to write to map my controller. So, can someone help me open/find the settings or teach how to manually map the controller?


Thx


0 comments:

Post a Comment