I have about 50 tf2 items that are tradable and I have been trying to trade with many people. However, when other players accept my trade request, all that shows me is a demo sword(i forgot the name sorry) and a giftapult. This was very annoying and I thought I could fix the glitch by actually trading. I tried trading but it said there was an error and the trade was cancelled! Please help!
Games : The tf2 trading only shows me a couple items when I have tons
at
5:39 PM
Labels:
all that shows me is a demo sword(i forgot the name sorry) and a giftapult. This was very annoying and I thought I could fix the gl,
The tf2 trading only shows me a couple items when I have tons I have about 50 tf2 items that are tradable and I have been trying to trade with many people. However,
when other players accept my trade request
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment