Games : Minecraft AND Turbo Dismount Crashing a LOT on Windows 8.1 Pro [on hold]

When I was playing Minecraft and Turbo Dismount today my game kept on crashing for no sudden reason. I do not use mods, nor do I use any tweaks. Before my games used to work fine, but now its constantly crashing. It doesn't even say HOW it crashed. All it said was I logged on and then I played around and my game crashed.


It seems to randomly occur.


PC Specs:



  • Core: x64 Intel Core i7-3740QM @ 2.70GHz 4th Generation

  • Graphics: Intel HD 4000 Graphics and Nvidia NVS 5200M

  • OS: Recently upgraded from Win 7 Ultimate to Win 8.1 Pro x64

  • Memory (RAM): 8 GB DDR3

  • Manufacturer: Dell


Any ideas on how I can prevent my game from crashing AGAIN? This happened 20 times now. I tried to install x86 AND x64, neither work.


0 comments:

Post a Comment