Say I go to an AI planet and attack the ships there, but leave the command station and warp gate alone. Now I take a mobile builder there, and build turrets (it's adjacent to one of my planets, so it has supply) and other defensive buildings, to defend the entrance to my wormhole. Does this put adjacent planets on alert as if I had taken the planet from the AI, or do the adjacent planets just sit there blissfully unaware?
Games : Does building turrets on a planet put adjacent planets on alert?
at
2:40 PM
Labels:
and build turrets (its adjacent to one of my planets,
but leave the command station and warp gate alone. Now I take a mobile builder there,
Does building turrets on a planet put adjacent planets on alert? Say I go to an AI planet and attack the ships there,
so it has supply) and other defensive buildings,
to defend the entrance to my wor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment