Games FAQ
Games : What does Blue Elixir do?
at
1:39 PM
I've found a few rare Blue Elixirs, but I'm wondering what they do before I go using them?
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Games : Change default skin on spawn
I have a server. I'd like new players haven't Steve skin as default. I'd like all new players spawn with specific skin (that I c...
Games : I can't choose my characters while LAN with my friend in DST
Even if either one of us hosts the server, the player other than the host was unable to choose their character. (Example: I choose Wilson, m...
Games : Does it matter where my Bus Depot is?
The building description for a Bus Depot says that it "...automatically sends out buses for your bus lines". From what I've se...
Games : minecraft 1.6.11 not working
Minecraft stopped working, I've tried re-installing both minecraft and java and still no success: Exception in thread "Client threa...
0 comments:
Post a Comment