Games : Is there any way to fix the insane clipping issues in ME2?

I have the Origin version of Mass Effect (the trilogy, so all 3 games plus a bunch of DLC). I played through ME1 with very few technical issues, but now in ME2 I'm seeing a TON of glitching. Enemies clip through walls, I can "see" doors and other items both from ridiculously far distances and through walls/objects (I say "see" to mean how ME shows on the UI that there's something interactable, but you have to get close to actually use it), and my squad just does whatever it feels like--Miranda won't let anything get in her way; she'll literally walk directly on top of me or the other squad member whenever she feels like it (not joking).


PCGamingWiki's article has some helpful things, but the only thing addressing clipping in particular is to get Shepard unstuck, which thankfully hasn't happened to me (yet). Is there anything I can do? The engine in ME2 just seems much worse than it was in ME1.


I'm on Windows 8.1 Pro, 64-bit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment