I just got curious on what the Rope Darts are (in Assassin's Creed 3, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, and in Assassin's Creed: Rogue). I don't know how to use them though. I want to know how to I can use them in all ways, like pulling enemies closer to you and hanging them from trees. I could not find the PC key binds for them. Can someone please help me?
Games : How do you use Rope Darts on PC?
at
4:09 PM
Labels:
and in Assassins Creed: Rogue). I dont know how to use them though. I want to know how to I can use them in all ways,
Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag,
How do you use Rope Darts on PC? I just got curious on what the Rope Darts are (in Assassins Creed 3,
like pulling enemies closer to you and hanging them from trees. I could not find the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment