i was trying to install far cry 4 on my ps3 with de CDm not the psnetwork download, but it just keep getting stuck in 72%. I tried deleting the game and reinstall, the 1.6 patch, getting offline. I try to quit the game and start over again and is getting stuck at 30% or 31 sometimes idk why. Please someone help me
Games : far cry 4 installation stuck on ps3 (CD version)
at
5:30 AM
Labels:
but it just keep getting stuck in 72%. I tried deleting the game and reinstall,
far cry 4 installation stuck on ps3 (CD version) i was trying to install far cry 4 on my ps3 with de CDm not the psnetwork download,
getting offline. I try to quit the game and start over again and is getting stuck at 30% or 31 sometimes idk why,
the 1.6 patch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment