I recently noticed that next to some of the weapons' attack power statistic, there is a slash and then another number. This is also true for armor. I would assume that it means that is the amount of damage/protection once fully upgraded. Also, next to some of the armor that has strength/discipline/intellect/light bonuses, there is also a slash and then another number. However, this number is usually only one or two higher than the original number. I am a level 20 Titan. Can anyone tell me what these mean?
Games : Destiny weapon and armor statistics
at
5:10 PM
Labels:
Destiny weapon and armor statistics I recently noticed that next to some of the weapons attack power statistic,
next to some of the armor that has strength/discipline/intel,
there is a slash and then another number. This is also true for armor. I would assume that it means that is the amount of damage/protection once fully upgraded. Also
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment