Games : Can't remember name of childhood game

Recently I've been having flashbacks from a game. I can't remember what it was called and I was just a kid back then, so I didn't get far. So I can't really describe any features. It's an mmo, PC. Regular world with monsters. I remember the game being played sort of in a view like Diablo. But I'm not entirelly sure about it. The style must've been cartoony. I remember killing a cactus at some point. Depending on what class you chose you'd spawn in a different themed town. I can recall there being at least two of them, a desert one and a blue-ish, colder and darker place. Might've been a forest as well. When you leveled up you'd get a chest with new gear in it every now and then. I think an end-game feature was boat-building, I never got close to it. I know you could purchase blueprints in shops, and I have a faint memory of it being boats in there. Never saw one though. This game must be close to ten years old or more. Might not even be out there anymore, I just need the name to settle my mind. It's driving me mad! Information might not be accurate as these are very faint memories. Thanks in advance!


0 comments:

Post a Comment