Games FAQ
Games : Are Minecraft mods for 1.8.1 compatible with Minecraft Forge 1.8?
at
6:57 PM
I have Minecraft Forge 1.8, and I was wondering if 1.8.1 mods will work with Forge 1.8.
Thanks!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Games : Why does my magmatic dynamo keep stopping?
I have an ender-thermic pump set up connected to a magmatic dynamo: It works as expected, once started with a bucket of lava in the dynamo-...
Games : Reset tf2 settings to default and update them in steam cloud
Yeah so a long long time ago I used Chris's High FPS config to get better framerates on a crap laptop, but ever since, every new compute...
Games : Minecraft custom modpack is crashing
My minecraft will crash randomly sometimes just playing around with the mods. It does not depend on which mod i am using. ---- Minecraft Cr...
Games : How do I make sure radially-mounted stages don't collide with the craft when they're decoupled?
Many interplanetary launch platforms tend to require radially-mounted stages, especially for the atmospheric portion of their flight. Howeve...
0 comments:
Post a Comment