Games FAQ
Games : What does the last icon mean in Far Cry 4 trading post interface?
at
3:40 AM
Where my mouse icon is, the number 53, what does it mean?
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Games : What does Gaun's Pledge do?
I just noticed the ring Gaun's Pledge in my inventory, I suspect it appeared because the Preorder Bonus DLC was installed. From the desc...
Games : Does Mojang treat home family use of an account as a EULA violation?
The Minecraft EULA states under "Using our Game" section that [...] you cannot sell or rent the Game, or make it available for ac...
Games : Resident Evil/Biohazard-What is the best game for beginners?
Hello there fellow survivors. I really want to get into the Resident Evil/Biohazard series. I currently own the RE 1 HD Remastered and plann...
Games : How do you aim accurately with a bow?
When you start a new game one of the first weapons you get is the old bow. There are several benefits to those who master the use of the bow...
0 comments:
Post a Comment