Games FAQ
Games : Do Robo Monkeys do more damage than Sun Gods?
at
6:40 AM
Disregarding the Robo Monkey's ability upgrade, does it do more raw damage than Sun God monkeys?
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Games : What does Gaun's Pledge do?
I just noticed the ring Gaun's Pledge in my inventory, I suspect it appeared because the Preorder Bonus DLC was installed. From the desc...
Games : What is the Detonator's "flare explosion" and how do I perform one?
On the Detonator's wiki page , it says the following under base damage: I know that the 30 damage is achieved when the detonator is a d...
Games : Why do targeted abilities sometimes fail to cast?
I'm on my second playthrough and I've noticed that some area of effect abilities sometimes fail to cast. For example, the Demolition...
Games : Resident Evil/Biohazard-What is the best game for beginners?
Hello there fellow survivors. I really want to get into the Resident Evil/Biohazard series. I currently own the RE 1 HD Remastered and plann...
0 comments:
Post a Comment